or with 4 easy payments of $24.99 with or
- What Is it?
Laxogenin (5a-Hydroxy) is an anabolic building block that is derived from plants.
- What Does it do?
It does this by increasing protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, creating an anabolic environment in the body that gives the effects of increased muscle strength and mass, endurance, recovery, and lean gains. What’s more, laxogenin also inhibits cortisol – a nasty hormone we get from both mental and physical stress, which signals the body to store fat and burn muscle.
The benefits of laxogenin are not as strong as anabolic steroids, but they do have some advantages:
- It will not show up on any narcotic, or anabolic, drug screens. Tested athletes need not worry about being busted for this compound.
- It has no effects on the HPTA (hypothalamus-pituitary-testicular axis) or estrogen levels, so it is not necessary to run a post cycle therapy (PCT) or use an aromatase inhibitor. Meanwhile, anabolic steroids cause LH (luteinizing hormone) suppression of about 95%, and require a strong PCT for a proper recovery.
- Results can be very fast with laxogenin, unlike some injectable steroids, which take time to give any considerable results.
- Just like anabolic androgenic steroids, laxogenin also inhibits cortisol without other side effects. Hence, it can prevent fat gain.
- This compound increases protein synthesis by over 200%, giving you the advantages of steroid use, without the harsh side effects found with steroids.
- It does not cause liver strain like oral anabolic steroids or pro-hormones do.
- Laxogenin does not cause increases in DHT, which can fry your head hair follicles. Thus, your hairline will stay intact.
- When do I take it?
Mix 1 scoop and mix with water, consumer every morning and night.
- Product Review
- Nutritional Panel
- Video Review