or with 4 easy payments of $19.99 with or
- What Is it?
Balance WPI is high protein, low carb and gluten free. It combines instantised, New Zealand sourced Whey Protein Isolate with added natural digestive enzymes, Bromelain and Papain. This formula maintains a low fat and low sugar content without artificial additives to enhance your sports nutrition needs.
- What does it do?
- Maximum lean muscle growth with Whey Protein Isolate as the sole protein
- Maximum absorption with digestive enzymes
- Low fat and carbs to minimise unwanted calories
- A massive 24g BCAAs per 100g of protein
- Great tasting, easy mixing formula
- When do I take it?
Use 60-90 minutes prior to exercise and within 30 minutes after exercise.
- How long does It take to work?
Due to being a protein isolate, post consumption the 9 essential amino acids imperative for muscle recovery and rebuilding will be absorbed out into the blood stream within the first 10 minutes.
- Video Review
- Nutritional PanelWhey Protein Isolate (97%)[Whey Protein Isolate, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin)], Natural Flavours, Digestive Enzymes (Bromelain, Papain), Natural Sweeteners (Thaumatin, Steviol Glycosides).
Servings per pack: Serving size: 28g
NUTRITION INFORMATION Avg Quantity per Serve* Avg Quantity per 100g Energy 439kJ (105Cal) 1570kJ (375Cal) Protein, total 24.0g 85.8g – gluten Nil detected Nil detected Fat, total 0.3g 1.2g – saturated 0.2g 0.7g Carbohydrate 0.8g 2.8g – sugars 0.3g 0.9g – lactose 0.2g 0.8g Dietary fibre Less than 1g 1.6g Sodium 77mg 276mg Branched Chain Amino Acids (Naturally Occurring) Leucine Isoleucine Valine 2.8g
Other Essential Amino Acids (Naturally Occurring) Lysine 2.4g 8.5g Methionine 0.6g 2.0g Phenylalanine 0.8g 2.9g Threonine 1.5g 5.3g Tryptophan 0.5g 1.8g Histidine 0.5g 1.6g Other Amino Acids (Naturally Occurring) Alanine 1.2g 4.4g Glycine 0.5g 1.6g Proline 1.3g 4.6g Cysteine 0.7g 2.7g Tyrosine 0.9g 3.1g Serine 1.1g 4.1g Aspartic Acid 2.7g 9.5g Glutamic Acid 4.1g 14.6g Arginine 0.7g 2.3g
- Product Review