How to get back on track
We know how hard it can be to get back on track with diet and training, especially after a period of time off. Life happens, new borns, new jobs, new living circumstances and everything else life can throw at you. Luckily there are many simple ways to get back on track! Weather its fat loss or muscle gain the same system applies.
1. SET A GOAL – Set yourself an achievable goal and then work backwards on what you need to do to achieve it.
2. SET A TIMEFRAME – Make yourself accountable by setting a timeframe to achieve your goal. By doing this it will stop you from falling off track and you’ll feel empowered as the weeks go on.
3. CREATE A SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT – Give yourself every chance to succeed by getting rid of things that may cause you to fall into old habits. Chuck the junk food, Alcohol or whatever it might be.
4. MAKE A SCHEDULE – Write down when you will workout, when your meals and snacks are due, what time you’ll go to bed and what time you’ll wake up. Plan for success.
5. STICK TO IT – Good things take time, habits take time to form, stick with it, your body will thank you in a couple of weeks
6. GET HELP – If you feel lost with what to eat or how to exercise get help, this may be a personal trainer or dietician. We offer our 10 week challenge for this reason exactly. So many feel lost with what to eat and how much to exercise. Take the guess work out and let us help you. Learn more here https://nxtgennutrition.com.au/10weekbtc/
When it comes to getting back on track with your health and fitness for fat loss or muscle gain it comes down to how much you want it, do the work and get the results, its really as simple as that.